Coffee ... mmmmm.. Coffee~!


Im not sure if anyone knows just how much I adore coffee and tea.  Im a coffee hound, a coffee.. lover..
It may be a bad thing though. I practically do not go one day without having either a cup of coffee or tea.
Its just somewhat a part of my lifestyle I guess and Im loving it.
My favorite spot : Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf 

Duuudeee!!! .. I used to be a Starbucks girl but once I switched over it was like switching from Horchata made from a can??  to home-made Horchata by your mom !!!! ....

or like , store bought apple pie compared to home-made apple pie fresh out the oven~!!!


there is practically no comparison.

On a side note: I can say one thing however that... the Starbucks I visited while at a photo shoot in seattle, was very impressive. In fact, it was beyond amazing. Their quality of Starbucks in Seattle is far more superior to the quality of Starbucks in Los Angeles. There is something really wrong with the consistency there... 
anyhoot

Coffee bean is the BEST~! to me anyway.



Here my thing though
I drink tea to wake up in the morning - black or green , with cream please ;) - then I drink coffee after a nice dinner or before bed, because it makes me sleepy..
Isnt that odd..
:)

My favorite teas are: Black Earl Gray, Carnival Mate, Green Tea, Dragon Pearl, and  Lavender Mint to name a few..

ahhh.. just thinking about it make me wanna cup, in fact its late , Im gonna make me a cup of coffee right now..
ciao

xoxo
Vilayna



No comments:

Blog Archive